I love lists. Here's my Saturday list: 4 things ……
4 Movies I Would Watch Over & Over:
- Ever After
- While You Were Sleeping
- Sergeant York
- Pride & Predjudice
4 Places I Have Lived
- Santa Fe, NM
- Warrenton, OR
- Clovis, NM
- Redrock, NM
4 Foods That I Love
- Anything Chinese
4 Reasons That I Hate Christian Radio
- It all sounds the same (except for Christian Rap & I'd rather not)
- If a song is a hit 14 different artists will record it. GRRRRRRR
- Doctrinally, most of it doesn't stand up.
- Alot of it is just about what we can get out of God.
Everything I need He has already provided. He has made a way for my redemption. Everything else is gravy!
4 Books That I Consider Friends
- My Bible
- Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman by Anne Ortlund
- Rainbow Cottage by Grace Livingston Hill (I know, it's old fashioned, but my mom read it to me as a girl.)
- Fox's Book of Martyrs
4 Blogs That I Love
4 Places to Visit Before I Die
- New Orleans
- The Moon
4 Most Important Days of My Life
- When I came to Christ in the 1st grade
- When I learned to read
- When I met the Bear
- When I was filled with the Spirit
4 Things You Don't Know About Me
- I fight being too judgemental. (I hope that I conceal it well.)
- I hate marshmallows. Yes, even smores.
- I would love to go to college & get my degree in Biblical Studies.
- I want to sing in a REALLY good group of about 4 people.
4 Things to Do Before I Die
- Become an expert on Jesus by spending more time in His presence.
- Help my kids to get up & out on their own. To see them mature in the Lord.
- Take an Alaskan cruise.
- Pay off the Break & shear I received for my birthday.
Well, thanks for indulging me…