This morning I woke up thinking about what I am thankful for……It’s funny how we are sometimes more receptive to that gentle God-breeze when we are half asleep. I love that time when we are in the “twilight” between sleep & awake–anyway, here is my rant for the day. These are not in any particular order.
I am thankful for:
- my sweet Bear (he really is a gift)
- the fact that Barry will help Austin with his Math
- my cute little house
- Cynthia & the big dreams that she has
- Ky & the strong streak in her
- Austin & man he is becoming. The way that he takes care of me when we are together & the fineness I see in his heart.
- My strong spiritual heritage. Thank you Lord for my family & my roots.
- Blessings Book Club & the way they let me disagree without judging me
- my Bibles
- my church
- my computer with DSL & 2 monitors
- my cell phone (what did we do before cell phones?)
- my binoculars & bird book
- my camera with the great zoom lens